domingo, 12 de outubro de 2014

Hey soul sister

G        D                            Em                           C
  Hey-ay, Hey-ay-AY-ay-ay, Hey-ay-AY-ay-ay
     G                           D                                        Em                 C
Your lipstick stains   on the front lobe of my left side brains
                                 G                                              D                            Em   C   D
I knew I wouldn't for-get you and so I went and let you blow my mind
     G                                 D                                             Em                          C
Your sweet moonbeam   the smell of you in every single dream I dream
                                 G                  
I knew when we col-lided you're the one
              D                                        Em  C  D
I have de-cided who's one of my kind

Chorus:
C                          D                                            G    
Hey soul sister ain't that mister mister on the radio stereo
    D                                 G      
The way you move aint fair you know
C                          D                                             C                D
Hey soul sister I don't want to miss a single thing you do
G                     D                             Em                             C
Tonight   Hey-ay, Hey-ay-AY-ay-ay, Hey-ay-AY-ay-ay