terça-feira, 28 de maio de 2019

Enjoy the silence

Am          C          Am         C
CACB    CACG  CACB    CACG                                         Midi
Am         C            Am         C
A'FG'E  CABG   A'FG'E  CAG


Am                                   Cm
Words like violence       Break the silence
F                                       F
Come crashing in           Into my little world
Am                                  Cm
Painful to me                  Pierce right through me
F                                       F
Can't you understand    Oh my little girl

Dm                                  F
All I ever wanted          All I ever needed
Am           C                   Dm                   F
Is here in my arms       Words are very unnecessary
Am               G#
They can only do harm